making the Safety Stop legal statewide. We enjoyed the conversation and are always excited to have such engaging dialogue about our policy initiatives.
As promised, we wanted to follow up with you all with some resources and recordings.
- Here is the recording from last night’s conversation. Please forgive me: I forgot to hit record until we were a couple minutes into the presentation. Missing from the video are Piep’s and my introduction, as well as a bit of information about Bicycle Colorado—nothing pertaining to the Safety Stop itself.
- Here are the slides from the presentation.
- Here is the Current Issues page we referenced throughout the session. Please visit the link and make sure you are signed up for our Action Alerts. We’ll call on you when needed! We’ll also keep this page updated throughout the session. Remember: Please share this page to your networks! bit.ly/BCCurrentIssues
- Here is a three-page pdf on the Safety Stop if you’d like to further familiarize yourself with our effort and with the research behind it.
- Here is a video we produced with Englewood to educate on the Safety Stop after they passed it last year. It’s one example of educational outreach we’d plan to pursue if it is passed Statewide.
- Here is a picture of the awesome buffs we’ll be distributing to the first 150 people who send emails to their legislators on the Safety Stop this session!